Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Platform

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Platform

Post by Bren on 13th April 2010, 7:16 pm

If you don't know how to make a platform, here is a ToO model that I have never made it into office to use.

Lord Blackbeard Platform wrote:Reason for Running-
Lord Sesshoumaru: I am running because I want to do more for the ToO then simply just post.

Regis Blackbeard: I running because I feel that God wants me to run and he has given me the ability to do it

Experience-
Lord Sesshoumaru: I'm pretty adaptable to doing this and that with random things. I believe I am good with computers. I believe I am a good member cause I typically don’t spam (save for HH) and I've never been in jail.

Regis Blackbeard: As most of you know, I am the founder of The Electric Palace Message Boards and both of us have been active and responsible users for almost a year.

Economy-
Lord Sesshoumaru: Let’s face it, the money here is as worthless as monopoly money except one would spend more monopoly money than ToO money. So we want to raise prices on stuff that is more so used, like the user name change. This way more money will be spent.

Regis Blackbeard: I am taking an economics class which will come in handy when we tackle this section.

Newspapers-
Lord Sesshoumaru: We would like to do something with them. What exactly is this? We would initially like to see them come back in style, especially since Johnny has a newer one that seems to be going good. We will also look into a second paper getting started.

Name Change + Story Arcs = Great Stuff-
Lord Sesshoumaru: The name change we are referring to here is for Crestwood Ave. We would like to name it something related to AIO. We think it'd be cooler that way, at least for AIO fans. We may even move Crestwood. We want to put the story arcs together in one central section.

Art Contest-
Lord Sesshoumaru: We are going to do an art contest to see who the top 3 best sig/avy makers are and we will award the 3 top designers with money.

The Web Library-
Regis Blackbeard: We have a lot of websites that are discussed on the board. When you think about it, it can be hard to keep track of them. Lord Blackbeard plans to make a section called The Web Library which will have various sections such as The ToO History section, The AIO section and others.

A HH mod!!!!
Lord Sesshoumaru: We plan on trying out an HH mod. what this person would do is mainly find threads that belong in HH to help lighten the load off of the global mods, at least a bit.

Mod Contest
Lord Sesshoumaru: The basic idea is, we will divide the mods into 2 teams the oldbies and the noobies.The contest will run the whole term with the voting on which team does better at the modding duties, the oldbies or the newbie’s, during the last month of our term.

Mod? Me?–
Regis Blackbeard: Yes you. Have you ever wanted to come online and be able to get mod experience and see what goes on behind the scenes? I know I always had so we will hold a contest to give you guys a chance to be mods for a weekend.

Spoiler:
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

View user profile http://www.campbellcountymb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Platform

Post by Marvin W. on 13th April 2010, 8:02 pm

So Regis Blackbeard and Lord Sesshoumaru were teamed up.

Ghost
Marvin W.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bren on 13th April 2010, 8:04 pm

On the ToO several elections back we teamed up. This is just a model for the new members.

Spoiler:
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin W. on 13th April 2010, 8:06 pm

Regis wrote:On the ToO several elections back we teamed up. This is just a model for the new members.
So (i'm really sorry I just don't get it) we will get a partner and if one of us is elected both of us will be in office?

Ghost
Marvin W.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bren on 13th April 2010, 8:07 pm

You would go on the same ballot and whichever team gets the most votes wins.

Spoiler:
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin W. on 13th April 2010, 8:08 pm

Got it. I understand now.

Ghost
Marvin W.

View user profile