Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

We Need Each Other

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We Need Each Other

Post by Bren on 12th October 2013, 4:39 am

As I have talked to different ones over the last couple days, I have learned we all have different things we are struggling with in our walk with God. Things like maintaining a relationship with God. We are a family around here and we should support each other as best we can and through God's help we can strive to be better. I might be making a few specific topics but this can be our general support section.

Spoiler:
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

View user profile http://www.campbellcountymb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: We Need Each Other

Post by Sunshine on 13th October 2013, 7:50 pm

You're right, Bren.  
I'm sorry I haven't been more supportive of you guys.  Sometimes it's easy for me to just glance at the topics in general, and reply as I like, but for some of you, I haven't even taken the time to get to know you.  I see you around, but I can't say I actually know you as an individual.  And that shows that I have most certainly not been supportive of you as a fellow sister in Christ.
Maybe we could do something like, have prayer partners, or something.  Just to help us get to know each other.  We can support each other through prayer, and possibly provide accountability for things like daily devotions.  Just a thought.

Sunshine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishTiger on 13th October 2013, 9:05 pm

Sunshine wrote:Maybe we could do something like, have prayer partners, or something.  Just to help us get to know each other.  We can support each other through prayer, and possibly provide accountability for things like daily devotions.  Just a thought.
 I think that's a great idea Sunshine. We could also have a daily (or weekly) reading plan/devo posted so everyone could read the same thing and then we could have discussions about it. I know for me, I learn more when I discuss what I'm reading in God's Word with other people. People may have slightly different views or understandings of specific passages and if we're able to share them, we can all grow in our understanding of God's Word.

~IrishTiger

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
IrishTiger
Elected Official
Elected Official

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bren on 13th October 2013, 10:36 pm

The one thing we have to be careful about though is that we don't take away from the personal devotions so that we aren't 1 on 1 with God.

Spoiler:
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

View user profile http://www.campbellcountymb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishTiger on 13th October 2013, 10:40 pm

Miguel wrote:The one thing we have to be careful about though is that we don't take away from the personal devotions so that we aren't 1 on 1 with God.
Very true, I totally agree. While community is great, God has said "Be still and know that I am God."

~IrishTiger

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
IrishTiger
Elected Official
Elected Official

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum