Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Retirement Center

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Retirement Center

Post by Bren on 10th October 2013, 12:41 am

*walks into the main room*

Well, today is Thursday so I figured we'd look back at old days. Some of us have changed back to our old names. If you want to revert to an old one, just PM me.

There are different memories I have of this place. When I first started CC, Eugene had vanished after coming up with the frame work for the site. This was around the time that I found out that Nate had such a drive to see The ToO thrive. What was I to do? I drafted him here. For a good while we had him and sapphire running the board. We later got Jason to come on board as a banker. One thing Jason and I found out was we both have a love for brownies, and that has come up several times over the years. He even ended up wearing an I hate brownies sig one time after a verdict in a court case.

I could ramble on but I want to hear your stories.

Spoiler:
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

View user profile http://www.campbellcountymb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Retirement Center

Post by KF on 10th October 2013, 12:47 am

Regis Blackbeard wrote: He even ended up wearing an I hate brownies sig one time after a verdict in a court case.
Good times. happy dance

Retro
KF
CC Veteran
CC Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bren on 10th October 2013, 4:01 am

Suing Connie was a blast.

http://www.campbellcountymb.com/t1053-connie-s-being-sued#18793

Spoiler:
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

View user profile http://www.campbellcountymb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishTiger on 10th October 2013, 9:57 am

Ah, where do I being?! I first joined CC back in early 2010. I was a silly 14 year old who quickly made many friends here. I had so much fun posting and chatting. Smile While I did take a 3 1/2 year break from CC, when I came back I was welcomed with open arms and treated in the same friendly fashion as in the first time I logged in. While CC has changed slightly from when I was first here, I still love this place and the people who make it a community. Making new friends and seeing how God is working through the members of CC is wonderful.

How many of you remember that April Fool's joke Regis pulled on us, claiming he couldn't keep up with CC anymore and he had to leave?

~IrishTiger

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
IrishTiger
Elected Official
Elected Official

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason on 10th October 2013, 2:22 pm

MAINE(ME) wrote:Ah, where do I being?! I first joined CC back in early 2010. I was a silly 14 year old who quickly made many friends here. I had so much fun posting and chatting. :)While I did take a 3 1/2 year break from CC, when I came back I was welcomed with open arms and treated in the same friendly fashion as in the first time I logged in. While CC has changed slightly from when I was first here, I still love this place and the people who make it a community. Making new friends and seeing how God is working through the members of CC is wonderful.

How many of you remember that April Fool's joke Regis pulled on us, claiming he couldn't keep up with CC anymore and he had to leave?
Haha. Yeah, I remember being a part of that. So much fun!
And for the record I do t recall the brownie thing are you sure that was real life? Wink

Of all the arcs I've been a part of here, I must say Jasons dark side was a blast. Rm's takeover was great too. Yes

Jason
Banker
Banker

View user profile http://fjayodysseyreport.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum