None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

He Lives!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He Lives!

I'm gonna start off with a simple question, (for you who have truly gotten saved,) do you remember when you first got saved? Do you remember the excitement and the joy you felt and how you wanted to tell every one who would listen? Do you still have that joy? Or has it disappeared? I know there are some days I forget what Jesus did for me. A lot of the times, we forget certain truths. Like did you know the God of the universe loves you? Did you know that Jesus loves you? I have proof! For so long I doubted that Jesus loves us, I wanted him to say it. I prayed for months for proof...and I got it, when I least expected it. Sunny and I were talking about our spiritual life not to long ago, I don't even remember what I said, but it had nothing to do with the love of Christ. She then sent me some scripture to read, John chapter 15. As I read it, my eyes popped out of my head at what I found. Peace and love swept over me as I read verse 9,
                        "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Abide in my love."
"Jesus loves me!" I cried out, as the tears started to flow. That's why he died! That's why he could conquer the grave! What other kind love would give his own life, for his friends! Jesus called us his friends! If your not saved, or your not sure if you are, you too can be his friend! Do you know why? Because he lives! This amazing power,this new life, is not just because of his death. How would a dead Savior save us? He couldn't! He had to rise again! And he did! Lets get excited about the gospel again! Lets tell our friends, our family, everybody about Christ! He lives, guys! Lets see some excitement! Mrgreen Mrgreen Mrgreen Mrgreen Mrgreen Mrgreen Mrgreen You've learned two things, your Savior loves you, and that he lives! Halleluiah, what a Savior! <3

"Girl, you are beautiful! So smile! Because someone might be falling in love with it!" <3
Check out my blog, "The dreamer of dreams"!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maria
Maria
Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

He Lives! :: Comments

Post on 1st September 2013, 5:01 pm by Sko

Jesus loves us.
Think about the object of that sentence, us. Why us, of all people?

Back to top Go down

Post on 1st September 2013, 11:28 pm by Maria

I'm still trying to figure that out, but it's such a beautiful mystery

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum