Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Welcome to the Week of Random!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to the Week of Random!

Post by Samansa14 on 19th August 2013, 6:14 pm

Come one, come all, to the amazing Week of Random!

I, Sam, will be your host of this crazy week of nonstop funtertainment. And when I say nonstop, I do mean nonstop. We've got everything from games and contests, to discussions and memories.

Here is what we're looking at currently:

The Game Walk: Here, you will find all kinds of games, contests, activities, and more! If you want to host a game or contest, go ahead and do so! This entire event is completely of the people, by the people, for the people.

A Trip Down Memory Lane: This is where you can discuss any memories and fun times that you remember and hold dear of CC. From friends, to events, to general discussion. This is the place to go. (Personal/real life memories and such discussions are allowed as well.)

D.I.M. Avenue: Here is a good place to set up and host your very own WoR booths. From graphics to forums, anything D.I.M. (Did it myself!) is found right here.

Lunatic Alley: Are you brave enough to walk these dark, mindless steps? If you are, you're also crazy. This is where the pointless adventure happens. ...You might want to watch your step. Wink

So com'on! What are you waiting for? Hurry up and join the fun! happy dance

Arkán&Sammy Besters Forever
Samansa14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum