[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
25% 25% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

First Day of School

Post by Bren on 19th August 2013, 2:11 pm

I know today was the first day of school here so it might have been for some of you guys. If so, how was your day? What do you like about going back to school and what do you dislike?

During my HS days I was what one might call a teachers pet. I loved helping out my teachers when they needed it since I was there for about an hour before and after school. For the most part I enjoyed classes. Math my senior year was kind of a pain though. What could be tough is if you needed to get something from your locker between classes. When you've got so many people you're try to get by and you're going from the main building to the other end of campus for class in the science building it could be difficult. But I developed a routine. Going one way was quicker than the other and hardly anyone went that way so you learned that was the best way to go. When I had to go back for the fall semester following my senior year, I had computer lab all day which reminded me of the lamesauce days of Switched on Schoolhouse. Rolling Eyes

Spoiler:
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

View user profile http://www.campbellcountymb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: First Day of School

Post by Jesusfreak97 on 19th August 2013, 2:56 pm

Well I'm homeschooled, So it's not to exciting lol! I know one thing, It's going to take me a while to get used to waking up early again. My normal schedule is wake up at 6:30am to go to prayer with my Dad. We leave about 7:00am and come back home at 8:00am. I take care of my dog, and my room. Then get to my homework at 9:00 - 3:00pm (or 4:00pm) Depends on what subject take more effort.

But my first day of School was Good! I'm starting 10th grade, Speaking of that I have to call my teacher..so Ta Ta! Smile

Jesusfreak97
Elected Official
Elected Official

View user profile http://beautyfromashes2013.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by underseasie on 19th August 2013, 4:50 pm

I never stopped school ...=P I haven't since 5th grade. But I'm used to it by now. It's a whole let better than having to get up early everyday for school.

underseasie
Elected Official
Elected Official

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum