None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Answers!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Answers!!

Today is the day!!! Okay, lets begin with my Top Five Favorites!
1. Witterfer asked,
"If you had a purple pet alpaca that liked to play the bagpipes, what would you name it?"
 Well, does he have a green belly? I wanna name him Barney!
2. Stella asked, " If you could make the sky any color (besides blue) what color would you make it?"
   I would totally make it hot pink with black clouds! Or maybe purple clouds! Cool
3. Sammy asked "When did you first start writing?"
I started writing a year ago, I had a dream I was a doctor in the 1800s, and I married a handsome sheriff. I woke up and dashed to the laptop and started writing. (As most of you know that book got deleted. Crying) I have been writing stories, poems, and short fairy tales since.
4. Ryan Cummings asked "If you could have one AIO character be real, and hang out with you and live in your town, who would it be?"
I would totally pick Jared! That kid is awesome!
5. (Last favorite!) AudPod asked "If you could meet one person from any forum, who would it be?"
Ummm Ooh that's a hard one....I would love to meet all of you! But since I can only choose one...I guess I'll choice Renae!
                               Congrats to the winners! Now to the other questions!
1. Stella asked " How do you think a raven is like a writing desk?"
A Raven is like a writing desk because...ummm because it's short? I guess? lol. Don't know how to answer that.
2. BrittBritt asked, "what's your favorite animal?" Well, I guess either cats or dolphins.
3. Sammy asked, "If you could be anyone on this forum, who would you be and why?" I would be....umm i guess.... You sammy! Cuz your my "sis!" Wink
4.Stella asked, " What is your favorite book of all times? (Besides the Bible [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])" Umm Ooh thats hard, I guess Pearl from the Dakota Treasures.
5.Sko asked, "How much would could you chuck if you could chuck wood?" Well, more then you "wood!" Wink
6.Stella asked, "What is your favorite AiO episode?" Umm I would say Back to Bethlehem, all 3 episodes!
7.Sko asked, "Okay, questions... what's your opinion of the current batch of popular music?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" They suck...I'm ashamed to live in this country.... I hate the music here, what they stand for, all of it. I would rather live in Pride and Prejudice days Thank you, at least their music was pleasant.
8.Sammy asked " Who are your role models?" Umm besides Jesus, ;)My sister Ruth, Dannah Gresh, my friend Lydia, (she's a C.I.T at camp and she's 3 years older then me) my friend Emily, (same age as Lydia) and my cousin Jenna.
9. Stella asked "What is your dream job?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" Well, I consider being a stay at home mom a job! ;)Besides marriage and being a mother, I guess maybe acting, ya know, in musicals! I've done it before! it was fun! I also wanted to be a nurse for a LONG time, but I'm not sure about it anymore.
10. Sammy asked "Who is your favorite Bible character. (Besides Jesus, of course. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )" Esther! I love her beauty and courage!
11. Sammy asked " Do I ask too many questions?" No...you dont...never... ;)Seriously, Nah your fine sis!
Okay, I've saved this one for last cuz it's a very personal one. Sammy asks,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] "What kind of church do you go to? What are some of your most closely held beliefs?"

This is a toughy sis. I am a baptist Pastor's daughter. I believe that Christ is the only way to heaven. I don't care if your Mormon, catholic, or Jehovah Wintess, (which I have some things to say against those religions. I don't believe my relationship with Christ is a "religion" btw.) Christ is the only way, no good works, no following the lies of Mohammad, none of it. The bible is God's word, none of those lies of the Watch Tower, nope, none of it. Christ is the only way. I believe the homosexuality is a sin. No, they are not "born" that way. They chose the lifestyle of that certain sin. Abortion is murder in my mind, it's killing an innocent life that deserves to live. Every baby deserves to live, no matter what. I don't care what Obama says, every baby deserves a chance at this crazy journey called life. Becoming a Christian isn't just a prayer, it's a lifestyle to, and no i don't mean good works. It's repenting, and leaving your sins behind at Calvary and becoming Christlike. The word Christian means "little Christ" or "Christ like" so as Christians we should aim for that. For me, I see everything as an opportunity to share my faith, I hold witnessing to people very dear. I always wonder "Is my life reflecting Christ? Or do they only see a selfish Mary?" I try and be like Christ as much as I can, if I didn't answer your question the way you would have liked, you can PM me and explain it!
                              Anyway, congrats to the winners! And thank you for being such faithful readers of my little blog! Love you guys!
                                           Love, The Dreamer of Dreams

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Girl, you are beautiful! So smile! Because someone might be falling in love with it!" <3
Check out my blog, "The dreamer of dreams"!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maria
Maria
Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Answers!! :: Comments

Post on 6th August 2013, 3:09 pm by Sko

Nice questions, and nice answers. You should do another one of these sometime. Smile

The seashells have been transferred accordingly. Congrats to the winners. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on 6th August 2013, 3:10 pm by Maria

I want to! Maybe in a few weeks i will! And thanks for the help!

Back to top Go down

Post on 6th August 2013, 3:13 pm by Sko

Maria wrote:I want to! Maybe in a few weeks i will! And thanks for the help!

You're welcome, just doing my job.

Back to top Go down

Post on 6th August 2013, 5:14 pm by Maria

Well, we all appreciate it!

Back to top Go down

Post on 6th August 2013, 8:01 pm by Amarinda

i love your answer for the last question, Maria. awesome answer.

Back to top Go down

Post on 7th August 2013, 12:26 am by underseasie

Yay! I logged on too late to ask a question, Crying but I love your answers!

Back to top Go down

Post on 7th August 2013, 11:33 am by Thor's Hammer

Pink and black in the sky. *Dies* And Barney is terrible.... The rest are fine. Sammy you haven't really ever asked me any questions....

Back to top Go down

Post on 7th August 2013, 5:30 pm by Samansa14

Have you ever wanted me to ask you questions? =P

Nice job, sis. (:

Back to top Go down

Post on 7th August 2013, 6:57 pm by Whittifer

That was a lot of fun! Nice answer to my question!Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on 7th August 2013, 11:04 pm by Maria

Haha glad you guys liked the answers! Ooh awww, sorry Rosie! You may ask me here! And since you never got a shot, you may have 10 sea shells! (Since your an admin,you may add some from mine! Wink) And what's wrong with hot pink sky and black clouds? Check this out Sorry it's big :( [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post on 8th August 2013, 3:57 pm by Amarinda

I think the if you were going to pick a color it should be green sky with blue clouds.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] the pink and black looks like there is about to be a fire. no offence.

Back to top Go down

Post on 8th August 2013, 3:57 pm by Maria

*Mary is insulted* lol Tongue out

Back to top Go down

Post on 8th August 2013, 4:59 pm by Whittifer

Where did you find that picture?

Back to top Go down

Post on 8th August 2013, 8:50 pm by Maria

Searched "Black and pink clouds" on google (:

Back to top Go down

Post on 8th August 2013, 10:00 pm by underseasie

Aww, thanks Mary! ^_^
Hmm...*thinks hard*
If you could design a room, anyway you wanted, what would you put in it? (Pool, Library, etc. Wink )

Back to top Go down

Post on 9th August 2013, 12:33 pm by AudPod

Wait, I get seashells? Excellent! And nice answers Maria, you should do this again sometime!

Back to top Go down

Post on 9th August 2013, 1:40 pm by Maria

A room? Oooh my....I'll choose my room! I'd put pink walls, with black rug, Lots of posters of things I love on those beautiful walls plus pictures, too! A huge closet with lots of gorgeous clothes in it! A dresser, umm a bed! ;)I would put lots of knick knacks in it as well, like I do with my room right now. Maybe even a piano! I always wanted one in my room! And may I put a real live kitty on my epic bed? :DOh yes Audrey, you do get some! Why, so you can get more seashells? Mrgreen  Hahahahahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post on 10th August 2013, 8:32 pm by Renae

Maria wrote:5. (Last favorite!) AudPod asked "If you could meet one person from any forum, who would it be?" 
Ummm Ooh that's a hard one....I would love to meet all of you! But since I can only choose one...I guess I'll choice Renae! 
Maria...you are soo nice! Crying 
I wish I could meet you too..and in fact, someday it WILL happen! Very Happy Agreed??

Back to top Go down

Post on 10th August 2013, 8:33 pm by Maria

Yes!!!!! We should do it when we're dating! Double date!!!!!!!! Mrgreen

Back to top Go down

Post on 10th August 2013, 9:23 pm by godisawesomeness99

Double dating? Rolling Eyes Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post on 10th August 2013, 9:26 pm by Maria

Well yeah!!!!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on 14th August 2013, 8:05 am by Thor's Hammer

Though I am betting that Renae will be married well before.

Back to top Go down

Post on 14th August 2013, 11:07 pm by Maria

Well....maybe I will be too! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum