Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

My Life and Music

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Life and Music

I'm back again!
Well, we finally finished replacing the AC, meaning I finally can get my room back. Though it's a total mess in there right now, cause I had to move everything that was in the open and shove it in my closet. Then I dumped everything from my closet back in the middle of my room. I'm currently going through it all to clean out all the junk..(it's surprising how much junk I've accumulated over the past year. 0.o ) and stuff I no longer want. As of right now, our annual trip to Michigan is off, cause our nana was in the hospital for a third time with the same infection, but our poppa thinks we should still come. Either way, I miss them, and hope they're still coming for Christmas with the rest of our cousins. 

An awesome remix on one of my favorite songs. Yes, it's pony, but just give it a chance. Wink

Plus The Afters and TobyMac...Wink

Yep, so that's my favorite music right now. In a week I'll probably be sick of the songs cause I keep playing them over and over and over and over. =P But that's what always happens. Wink

underseasie
Elected Official
Elected Official

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

My Life and Music :: Comments

Post on 31st July 2013, 3:02 pm by godisawesomeness99

I like the last two, although I've never heard of the first one

Back to top Go down

Post on 31st July 2013, 3:57 pm by underseasie

godisawesomeness99 wrote:I like the last two, although I've never heard of the first one

It's a remix of a song from Equestria Girls, the MLP movie that came out this month.

Back to top Go down

Post on 31st July 2013, 10:38 pm by Amarinda

I like Tobymac I've heard that song before it's awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post on 3rd August 2013, 5:05 pm by Maria

I love the Toby mac song!!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum