None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Me myself and I

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me myself and I

Ok all, i love chatting with people and learning about them, so i want you all to reply your answers to this question, "What are 12 cool things about your self?" I'll start (:

1. I am indeed a born again christian
2. I can sing almost all the high notes in Phantom of the Opera songs
3. I am the 5th child of 6
4. I have natural high lights
5. I am going into high school this fall
6. I can play piano by ear AND read notes (:
7. I crochet my own head bands
8. I once did a back flip [it was an accident]
9. I write my own songs
10. I am pretty good at writing
11. I like vampires
12. When I do plays, I'm generally playing the blonde, dumb characters

"Girl, you are beautiful! So smile! Because someone might be falling in love with it!" <3
Check out my blog, "The dreamer of dreams"!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maria
Maria
Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Me myself and I :: Comments

Post on 21st July 2013, 2:32 pm by God's Girl

1. Rosy is my only sibling.
2. I once won a reading contest. The prize? A trip to McDonalds in a limo.
3. I've dabbled in almost any kind of crafting you can think of.
4. I've been helping with Preschool/Kindergarteners since 5th grade.
5. I went to public school until I was in 6th grade.
6. I've only worn make-up 3 times in my life.
7. I enjoy acting.
8. I love watching movies, either in theaters or at home.
9. I have arachnophobia.
10. I'm scared of driving.
11. I have a list of some names for my future kids.
12. I'm not truly allergic to anything.

Back to top Go down

Post on 21st July 2013, 4:00 pm by Renae

1. I have never gotten a mosquito bite ('cept one mosquito that died half way through biting me, if that counts..there's somethin' up with my blood Shocked )
2. Everyone that knows me (in person) calls me Nana
3. I was valedictorian of my eighth grade class and am aiming to be for my senior year as well!
4. I am a Romanian!!! cheers 
5. I was Illinois State Champion of New Testament knowledge this year.
6. I can do any accent. You name it, I'll do it.
7. My choir has been invited to sing at Moody Church in Chicago maaaany times. 
8. I got a demerit in school for throwing out a piece of thrash (gotta love Romo schools..Laughing )
9. I'll steal this idea from Oll and say that I have aphenphosmphobia (fear of being touched) specifically on my neck.
10. I beat two (TWO!!) boys at arm wrestling Whistle 
11. My dad is my school principal and my mom is my chemistry teacher.
12. I love love love love classical music Cool

Back to top Go down

Post on 21st July 2013, 5:02 pm by Amarinda

1.I'm home schooled
2.I'm half Jewish
3.my sister says I have a cool name[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
4.I read the Hobbit in a week
5.I've never had a cavati [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
6.I usually beat my sisters at mancola 
7.I have 7 rats[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
8.I play the piano
9.I have been drawing sense I was little
10.I have natraly curly hair
11.when I was little my dad said I could read like I was in coallage
12. everything about me is awesome.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post on 22nd July 2013, 12:40 pm by AudPod

1. I'm always doing crazy things just to see if they're doable, such as drawing my neighbor's house...from the roof.
2. Whenever I meet new people, I am always asked if I'm related to the president. (Not our current president.)
3. My hair is rarely just one color.
4. I have a weird school situation. I go to something like a co-op 2 1/2 days a week, where they teach me stuff then give me homework for the other two 1/2 days. My mom never actually teaches me. I just say I'm homeschooled when I meet people. It's too confusing.
5. I am sooooo klutzy. I can be just sitting in a chair, then randomly fall off. Tongue out
6. I have two younger brothers who are completely insane. One of them is a total nerd, and the other is probably going to end up as a millionaire or in prison. 
7. My oldest brother has the most adorable hedgehog ever.
8. When I was younger, like 11, the middle school was studying the Holocaust. Then we had to. I now avoid anything about it because when people see pictures of little me, they say, "Omygosh, you looked just like Anne Frank!" Rolling Eyes 
9. I've been private schooled/homeschooled all my life, except for a short 6 month period when we moved here.
10. I was born in Illinois, moved to Wisconsin at 1, moved to Texas at 8, and we might move somewhere else now.
11. I am a huge bookworm. I can read 200 pages in an hour, so I always have to bring lots of books with me.
12. I'm banned from all electronics for a few weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post on 22nd July 2013, 1:07 pm by Maria

Wow!! You guys are so cool! Haha i'm quite the book worm to Audry, i once finished a book in one day! I was quite proud of myself! (: *gasps* My dear Re Re, you've never had a mosquito bite? Oh my, they really don't like you! Wink  Must be your just to pretty for make-up, my dear Susan! (: Half Jewish! Wow Amerinda! That is total epic! Anyone else have 12 things cool about themselfs? (:

Back to top Go down

Post on 22nd July 2013, 1:16 pm by Amarinda

I've finished a book in one day more than once. lol

Back to top Go down

Post on 22nd July 2013, 1:29 pm by capeng

Ok.  Here goes.
1.  I was homeschooled my entire pre-college life.
2.  I plan to be a police officer someday, maybe even Secret Service or U.S. Marshals
3.  'Mary' from "Mary Had a Little Lamb" was named Mary Capen.  (i.e. she was my ancestor.)
4.  I am also related to John Alden & Priscilla Mullins, who were the two Pilgrims who had the most famous romance on the Mayflower.
5.  I love writing.
6.  I have 4 siblings.  (3 sisters, 1 brother.)
7.  My siblings and I started a lawn service company in 2007 that has since earned well over $6000.
8.  My older sister and I founded a local branch of a not-for-profit organization called "Dry Tears" which raises money to dig clean water wells in Africa.
9.  I have been to Kazakhstan, Germany, the Netherlands, and Mexico.
10.  I have about 12 different food allergies, including but not limited to: milk, wheat, beef, pork, nuts, all grains but rice, soy, sesame, and corn.  (That includes corn syrup.)
11.  Based on the reality of '10.', I am an avid cook.
12.  I am an amateur magician.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum