None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

The Chronicles of Lizzy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Chronicles of Lizzy

This is something i came up with today, it's "The Chronicles of Lizzy". Remember our dear Elisabeth, from "Matters of the Heart"? This will be her Diary, her struggles, her pain, her insecurities, her love life, everything. Look through the eyes....of Lizzy.

My dearest Diary, well, today was an okay day. I'm just missing Austin. And guess what? Luke emailed me again, even when I told him not to. He yelled at me, not surprising. He said God "wants" us together, I can't respond, I said i won't. I just hate how he doesn't respect me. All I wanted was love, and I get this? Oh how stupid i am. He made me feel beautiful, him saying it still rings in my ears. It makes me feel helpless, no wonder so many girls settle for crappy boyfriends. And to think, I almost did. Luke is such a nightmare, even the thought of him yelling at me brings chills down my spine. I feel ugly without him saying i'm not. I watched a show called "What not to wear" and i just felt so ugly, all the make overs they do are so cool, and i'm....not. Like, all those hot actresses that guys drool over? I wanna look like that! But at the same time, i don't. Like, the guys don't respect them at all. Which is sad. Does God really treasure me like this? I don't know, I really don't. Guess I have some thinking to do. I'll write soon. Love, Lizzy.

Like it? I'll do some more next time, love you guys!
                                                                  Love, The dreamer of dreams

"Girl, you are beautiful! So smile! Because someone might be falling in love with it!" <3
Check out my blog, "The dreamer of dreams"!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maria
Maria
Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

The Chronicles of Lizzy :: Comments

Post on 17th July 2013, 4:57 pm by Sko

It's great, Maria. I look forward to reading what happens next. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on 17th July 2013, 4:58 pm by Maria

Lizzy thinks so to (:

Back to top Go down

Post on 17th July 2013, 5:01 pm by Thor's Hammer

I can't wait to read the continuation.

Back to top Go down

Post on 18th July 2013, 7:50 pm by Maria

well thanks!