Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

The Neverending Story!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Neverending Story!

Post by Jesusfreak97 on 15th June 2013, 10:58 am

WELCOME TO THE NEVER ENDING STORY!!!

Greeting One & All! I bet you are all asking " What is this about?" Well Lemme tell you :)I got this idea from my Google+. I'm calling it " The Never Ending Story." (: I am sure you all love a Good story, But sometime when you read a book, It may not Begin or end the way you want, So here you can make your own story! How fun would that be! This story can be.. Funny, Sad, Adventurous, Anything you want! And most of all, It's more Fun, When you do it with Friends! :)So Let's get Started! Here is how you play!

• Rules:
  • No One word Posts.
  • No posting twice in a row. ( Ex: I got a puppy. She was way cute! ) Someone else has to post (:
  • Have Fun!!!

How to Play:

Simple, Lets say, I start this story with a comment:

Today I had the best day ever.. I got to..

Now your job is to carry on (: Put anything! Make it funny! Goofy! whatever you feel like! (: 

Ready.. Set.. Go!

Jesusfreak97
Elected Official
Elected Official

View user profile http://beautyfromashes2013.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Neverending Story!

Post by Renae on 15th June 2013, 1:46 pm

Today I had the best day ever.. I got to ride a roller coaster while giving my pet monkey a bath. As soon as the ride ended though... (somebody continue!)

"They will be called oaks of righteousness: a planting of the LORD, for the display of His splendour."
Renae

Location : ...I'll be in a different place every time you read this...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine on 15th June 2013, 2:52 pm

...I found out that my monkey hates the soap scent.  Thus, I had to start all over.  Instead of using lavender scented soap, I used...

Sunshine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesusfreak97 on 16th June 2013, 10:50 am

Mango scented soap, Then we went to go get ice cream.. Then something freaky happened..?!

Jesusfreak97
Elected Official
Elected Official

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanCummings on 16th June 2013, 9:14 pm

The monkey and I got picked up by a giant tidal wave, and started surfing. This drove my sister insane, especially when we landed on the Eiffel Tower.

~~~RyanCummings, Community Relations Director for Campbell County, creator of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
RyanCummings
Campbell County General Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine on 17th June 2013, 5:11 pm

Besides my sister going in sane - my monkey just got sea-sickness, and I had no idea how to get off of the Eiffel Tower.  But that's when I saw it!  No, not just any it - I saw a/an...

Sunshine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesusfreak97 on 18th June 2013, 11:36 am

Hot Air Balloon shaped like a Banana!, It was flying towards the Eiffel tower, My monkey was going crazy, and Jumped off the tower! And Then...

Jesusfreak97
Elected Official
Elected Official

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanCummings on 18th June 2013, 11:52 am

The man in the hot air balloon turned out to be an evil scientist who needed a monkey for an experiment! I needed to get my monkey back! So I...

~~~RyanCummings, Community Relations Director for Campbell County, creator of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
RyanCummings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer on 18th June 2013, 6:29 pm

jumped on the balloon and grabbed my monkey then fell off the balloon...

I hates Emily

Thor's Hammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanCummings on 18th June 2013, 7:05 pm

As I was falling, I saw my life flash before my eyes. Most of it was pretty boring, so I fell asleep. But I never hit the ground. Instead, I woke up tied to a chair. Apparently as I was passed out, something saved me, then trapped me at the same time. I looked around and saw...

RyanCummings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renae on 18th June 2013, 7:39 pm

I looked around and saw that my monkey had grown significantly larger! I wondered if it had anything to do with that strange soap. It also came to my attention that sitting in a chair opposite me was.... BREN?! :O

"They will be called oaks of righteousness: a planting of the LORD, for the display of His splendour."
Renae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer on 20th June 2013, 4:27 pm

Bren was dead unfortunately and the monkey was about to eat him so I

I hates Emily

Thor's Hammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renae on 20th June 2013, 4:32 pm

So I fainted and didn't wake up until three days later. During that time....

Renae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanCummings on 20th June 2013, 10:59 pm

Everything had gone terribly wrong. Not only had everyone for some reason voted Obama president for life, but had also taken down the statue of liberty, banned guns, and revoked the right to free speech! Police were everywhere fining people for talking! I decided to not say a word for the moment. Somehow I had been freed from my chair, so I...

RyanCummings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by underseasie on 27th June 2013, 8:05 pm

(Oh!! I love these!)
Made a mad dash on a scooter to a heavily wooded forest where no one could find me. Unfortunately, when I found a good place to rest...

underseasie
Elected Official
Elected Official

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanCummings on 1st July 2013, 10:49 am

It was already taken by an old man in a long, dirty, brown beard. He looked up at me, and said, "Are you part of the Movement?" I didn't know what that was, so I said, "Movement? What movement? Do you know what happened sir? I have been unconscious for who knows how long. The whole world has changed!" The old man sadly looked down. He replied,...

RyanCummings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by underseasie on 1st July 2013, 11:29 am

"The world as we know it is gone,"He said as he stood up and help out his hand. "And all I have left are these." He handed me...

underseasie
Elected Official
Elected Official

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanCummings on 1st July 2013, 3:59 pm

Adventures in Odyssey albums. All the sudden, the world seemed like a better place, regardless of it's messed up circumstances. The heavens had opened to me, the forest seemed brighter. This old man had brought me hope.

"Thank you so much mister! Tell me about this, Movement...

RyanCummings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renae on 2nd July 2013, 1:04 pm

I said.
The man then went on to tell me that there had been a sudden uprising and a villainous tyrant had tried to take over Focus on the Family!! His name was...

Renae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanCummings on 2nd July 2013, 1:22 pm

Ethan Daniels. When I heard that name, it sent shivers down my spine. But I knew he had to be stopped. I set out to defeat this person waging war on FOTF! "Mister, this person must be stopped! I am going to stop him!" The old man smiled, and said, "I wish I could some along, but I would only slow you down. But here, take this. It will aid you." He said as he handed me a...

RyanCummings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AudPod on 2nd July 2013, 3:30 pm

Hoob-Bot, which started moving in circles around me. "It's a bit broken," the man said. "It's left over from that time Nathan Hoobler tried to take over the world. But I wish you luck!" The man pushed me toward a yellow-brick road that had a sign saying, "this is not where ethan is". "Follow the twinkie wrappers!" he called out as I set off. After walking along, I encountered......

My blogs: 
AIO Odds and Ends: aio-oddsandends.blogspot.com
The Life and Times of Audrey K: thelifeandtimesofaudreyk.blogspot.com
AudPod
Elected Official
Elected Official

View user profile http://thelifeandtimesofaudreyk.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer on 2nd July 2013, 4:37 pm

A delusional Obama zombie try to kill Nathan Hoobler. I...

I hates Emily

Thor's Hammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renae on 2nd July 2013, 9:00 pm

took a good look at it and yelled with all my might....which also made me loose my voice. Now my voice sounds like a mixture of

Renae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanCummings on 2nd July 2013, 9:01 pm

...a donkey and an elephant. I tried to sound as normal as possible, and said, "No we can't!" And it instantly died. Nathan Hoobler looked at me and said, "Thank you for saving me! I should have thought of that. I would have, but I don't have a brain in my head. Ethan Daniels stole it. And without a brain, I can't write for AIO anymore! I must find Ethan Daniels!"

I replied, "I am looking for him too! We will find him if we follow this yellow-twinkie wrapper road!"

"Okay!" He said, as we merrily started walking, singing, "Follow, the Twinkie Road. Follow, the twinkie road. If you want to find Ethan, that's where you go. Follow the Twinkie road! Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow...THE TWINKIE ROAD!!!" When all of the sudden...

RyanCummings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renae on 2nd July 2013, 9:34 pm

Nathan Hoobler stopped in his tracks and turned to look at me. The look on his face was one of utter joy and amazement. "YOU!!!" He yelled. "You are the one!" He continued "You are the one that we need to voice the new character in our next album! Who needs Shona....when we've got... YOU!" 

I fainted.

Renae

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum