None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Living Legacy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Living Legacy

Today I'll be doing something different, it's been on my heart for a while so, try to stay with me, k? This month is the anniversary of my two Greats Aunts Deaths. Their names were Betty and Doris, probably the closest sisters on earth, even though their age difference was huge. These sisters never married, while Betty had no desire for marriage, Doris' heart belonged to a man, but this man didn't want to wait a year to marry her, he wanted to get married, so he did, leaving poor Doris heart broken, and shattered. Sure, many man tried to win her, but her heart belonged to the man who broke it, so she gave it to God, and God gave her new desires. My two Great Aunts and my grandmother then went to be missionaries, there where my grandmother fell high over heals for my future grandfather, who was also being a missionary. After being a missionary to the country and falling in love with all the children, my great Aunts had a great desire to be a mother to children in the U.S.My Great Aunts and Grandmother moved back to the U.S, my Grandma with a new husband, and my Great Aunts with a desire for kids. After my Grandmother married my Grandfather, they had 4 little kiddos, that my Great Aunts fell for in a heart beat! But, soon after 10 years of marriage hit for my grandparents, My grandfather fell away from the Lord, which caused him to "fall madly in love" with a former worker at the business my Grandpa was currently working at. He then left my grandmother, and married the other woman. My Grandma, being the godly and hard working woman she is, kept going with her faith, this divorce got her closer to her Savior, but she then had to work at 2 jobs to take care of her 4 children. That's where my great Aunts came in, they mothered my mom and her 3 brothers as my Grandma worked all day. My Great Aunts ministered to little girls with dolls, since they never had any children of their own, their dolls were like children. After years and years of teaching little girls about Jesus, and showing them the way to Calvary, their time on earth was almost done. God has used my great Aunts for his plans and to glorify him. Finally, after living such beautiful lives, My Great Aunt Doris died, she died in her sleep, and when she opened her eyes she was face to face with the love of her life. Then, two weeks later, my great Aunt Betty died from her Alzheimer's disease, her hard life had come to an end, life of trials was over, and a life with her Savior had just begun.
Now what was the point to that beautiful, touching story? Many points actually. First, spend time with your love ones, cuz they might not be with you tomorrow. Second, after death, what awaits you? Do you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior? Are you truly saved? Its always good to make sure, if you have any questions, please PM me, I would be glad to talk to you. But anyway, I'll say a little here. Have you ever lied? Cheated? Stolen? Looked with Lust? Taken God's name and used it as a curse word? Well, the bible says that if you break once commandment, your guilty of breaking them all. So lets get this right, your a sinner, I'm a sinner, everyone is. The Bible says "All have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God." You know what that means? We can't go to Heaven! God does not allow sin in his presence, how do we get there then? You cant do good works, you can't just wait and see what happens, nope. That's why, God sent Jesus, his only begotten son, to die. Yeah, try to grasp that, the God of the universe, sent his son, to take our sin upon himself, he took out penalty! He took the death we deserved, so we could be free! But thats not all! He rose again! That tomb could not hold him! Jesus had concurred death! And now? He's living in heaven giving us a chance to live with him when we die! How? Well, first you must repent, then ask Jesus to forgive you, and then live for him! No good works, no just waiting and seeing after you die what'll happen, Jesus is the way, the truth and the light, no one goes to the Father except through him.Are you unsaved? Or unsure of your Salvation? Come to Jesus, he's waiting. Any questions? Feel free to PM me. Anything yu need, just ask! (: Love you guys!
Love always,
The Dreamer of Dreams

"Girl, you are beautiful! So smile! Because someone might be falling in love with it!" <3
Check out my blog, "The dreamer of dreams"!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maria
Maria
Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Living Legacy :: Comments

Post on 6th June 2013, 5:00 pm by Samansa14

That was... Really really... Wow... I really loved it. They had a touching story, and it was amazing how God used them for His glory. Thank you so very much for sharing.

Back to top Go down

Post on 6th June 2013, 5:01 pm by Maria

I know!! They were two wonderful great Aunts, and now? They are rejoicing with their Savior, getting to see him, and talk to him everyday!Oh what joys God has for us christians when we die!!

Back to top Go down

Post on 6th June 2013, 6:25 pm by Sko

Amazing story. God works his ways perfectly, and nobody can understand it. Thanks for sharing. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on 6th June 2013, 9:18 pm by Maria

Oooh thanks! I know, i only wish they knew how powerful their story is

Back to top Go down

Post on 7th June 2013, 12:20 pm by Thor's Hammer

Great story. I loved it.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum