None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Another Perspective

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Perspective

Ok...It was not my idea to write this.....It isn't me trying to judge or point fingers, I feel like God was telling me write this. So....I don't want any one saying "U should look at your own life!" Well, guess what? God IS changing me, as I said in my last blog topic, I've made mistakes that hurt, but they were used to change me. Alot of girls, and even some guys love dreaming about this perfect fairy tale and then when us girls finally meet this perfect prince charming our lives will be great.....ERRRR!!! Wrong answer! Hahahaha totally wrong.....Oh my word....How blind we are. Sure, I'm known as the dreamer around here, [hence my blog name! haha] It's not bad to be a dreamer, heck i am one! No one said it's bad! In the bible Joseph was probably known as the dreamer in his family! So it's NOT bad to dream! BUT! [you guys knew there was gonna be a but right? lol] When we dream up this perfect relationship and put the pressure on someone to be this perfect person? Then yeah.....it's pretty bad. Plus it isn't very nice to the other person. Geez what are we? God? Nope, so we aren't perfect. We girls think this..."He will be my prince, and i will be his princess" Ooh my word, there is NO such thing as prince charming! You cant kiss some frog and get some drop dead gorgeous guy who will save you from dragons and when some dude you dont like loves you your new prince will save you from him and all other dangers. Sure girls are designed to dream like this....but most girls who dream up such things have set their lives up for heartache, loneliness, and a guy craving that will never be fulfilled. Now, I'm not saying you wont meet a guy who your into or who's really hot and he wants to be part of your world. Sure you will. But just remember, guys aren't perfect, and neither are girls.Guys aren't going around saying "She needs to be this, this, and this..." Haha no way! They wouldn't get a girlfriend otherwise! So why do girls just have this craving for a guy? Well.....actually....a guy cant fill it. Only God can....instead of being guy focused, be God focused! Come on ladies, listen to this saying "A girl should be so lost in God, a man has to seek him to find her." Wow....it just sets off a longing in every girls heart when she hears or reads that. And it's true....the next few weeks i'll be telling you HOW you can get that relationship with him, so keep coming back for more! Well, i must go.....love u all!!
The Dreamer of Dreams

"Girl, you are beautiful! So smile! Because someone might be falling in love with it!" <3
Check out my blog, "The dreamer of dreams"!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maria
Maria
Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Another Perspective :: Comments

Post on 19th May 2013, 8:00 pm by MayTayTay

Wow that some truth your telling there I am the dreamer type but I now know not to accidentally make the mistake of pressuring some poor person Smile. I should let God be my strength but I am human and I forget to do that WAY to often thank you for the great reminder

Back to top Go down

Post on 19th May 2013, 8:31 pm by Sko

This is something I've been trying to tell you for quite a while. You don't need Mr. Perfect, you need who God needs you to be with. The point of love isn't to have a good time.

Maria wrote:Guys aren't going around saying "She needs to be this, this, and this..." Haha no way! They wouldn't get a girlfriend otherwise!

My girl needs to love God, hate sin, and I'm not gonna compromise here. Sorry for ruining your big statement. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post on 19th May 2013, 8:39 pm by MayTayTay

Sko wrote:This is something I've been trying to tell you for quite a while. You don't need Mr. Perfect, you need who God needs you to be with. The point of love isn't to have a good time.

Maria wrote:Guys aren't going around saying "She needs to be this, this, and this..." Haha no way! They wouldn't get a girlfriend otherwise!

My girl needs to love God, hate sin, and I'm not gonna compromise here. Sorry for ruining your big statement. Rolling Eyes

I think what she meant was that guys shouldn't be like she HAS to have long hair and blue eyes and a perfect figure or try to make her (whoever they like) into the person they want them to be.
And I think your totally right you should settle of just good enough when God has the best for you Smile
(Talking about "your girl")

Back to top Go down

Post on 19th May 2013, 10:47 pm by Maria

Ryan!!! Grr you know what i mean............... lol thank you may! See she got what i was saying!

Back to top Go down

Post on 20th May 2013, 11:24 am by Thor's Hammer

Yes. And any way early relationships tend to be messy. Thus the reason I decided not to have one.

Back to top Go down

Post on 20th May 2013, 11:29 am by Sko

Thor's Hammer wrote:Yes. And any way early relationships tend to be messy. Thus the reason I decided not to have one.

Again, where's that like button when you need it? Come on, admins... Mad

Back to top Go down

Post on 20th May 2013, 12:45 pm by Sunshine

"A girl should be so lost in God, a man has to seek him to find her."
I really like that statement. Yes Thank you for sharing! ♥️ Relationships that are built around Christ are the sweetest, most fulfilling love stories ever written (by God! Very Happy). They require hard work, including submission to the other person, but they are truly romantic!

I want to build my relationship with God now, so that when (/if) the right guy comes along, I don't get totally caught up in romance. =)

I also want to say thank you for sharing with us the things that God is teaching you. I know I don't comment on every blog post, but I do read them. Yes The LORD is using you for a very special purpose, and He will work through what you write, and it will go farther than you ever think (exciting thought, isn't it? happy dance)!

Back to top Go down

Post on 20th May 2013, 2:54 pm by Thor's Hammer

Where is the like button. +Sunshine

Back to top Go down

Post on 21st May 2013, 5:40 pm by Maria

Ooh thank you so much Sunshine! Your message was so sweet!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum