None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Mistakes, that weren't mistakes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mistakes, that weren't mistakes?

Ok, sorry for the retarded title, i needed to work on my blog, plus i have so much to say, but it's so hard to type it out. So...i'll do my best guys. LoL. So....Have you ever made a mistake but then God was like "I'll change this mistake into grace"? or he said "This was no mistake! I'll use this for my glory!"? I have! Totally! I made a mistake a few months ago that changed my life forever, some of you know about it, others don't need to. Anyway, it hurt me so much, crying turned into an every day chore. People judged me for this one mistake, it hurt alot. I lived in fear of the new people I met finding out and leaving me and treating me like yesterday's garbage. It was awful. Finally, God changed me. This mistake turned into an amazing relationship with him. One with Faith, trust, and lots of love. I talked to God and prayed with passion. He was actually my friend. I told him about my struggles, I told him about my victories, I told him about what I read in his word and how awesome it was. I talk to God like he's my best friend. I can run to him in all times of life. Even if I'm falling high over heals for a certain boy named Stephen, [hint hint guys? I showed u his pic, Very Happy] He just doesn't stop being faithful. He just gives me blessings that are overflowing. So that mistake I made? It was no mistake, it was a miracle. It's just incredible. So maybe you made a mistake, or a friend of yours has. Well, God says it's no mistake. He can turn that mistake into a miracle. So keep your eyes upon, your soul ready to seek him, and your heart ready to hear his whispers. He likes hinting at things. Very Happy Well, I must go to sleep now. Love you guys, and praying for ya! Night night everyone!
Love Always,
The Dreamer of Dreams

"Girl, you are beautiful! So smile! Because someone might be falling in love with it!" <3
Check out my blog, "The dreamer of dreams"!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maria
Maria
Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Mistakes, that weren't mistakes? :: Comments

Post on 17th May 2013, 11:00 pm by Sko

We don't live in a world where things happen by chance. Quite the contrary.

I'm glad you've finally got things straight. Just because something feels hopeless doesn't mean it is. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on 17th May 2013, 11:01 pm by Maria

Word? Don't u mean world? Very Happy Haha Tx, you and da other ryan really helped me so much, your so awesome, =)

Back to top Go down

Post on 17th May 2013, 11:03 pm by Sko

Maria wrote:Word? Don't u mean world? Very Happy Haha Tx, you and da other ryan really helped me so much, your so awesome, =)

Maria correcting a typo in one of my posts... what has the word come to? Cool

Back to top Go down

Post on 17th May 2013, 11:05 pm by Maria

Ooh no u didn't!!! Ooh you are bad......Wink I take all those nice things back! No JK! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on 18th May 2013, 10:49 am by MayTayTay

Amen sister I have though sometimes when I make a mistake and then God turns it to a very good part of my life but I only saw it that way after a very long while

Back to top Go down

Post on 18th May 2013, 1:05 pm by Thor's Hammer

No such thing as hopeless. Hard lesson to learn but a good one.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum