Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Kidsboro Court

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kidsboro Court

Post by RyanCummings on 16th May 2013, 12:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey all! Samantha14, a bunch of other users, and I decided to put together a mock court where anyone can bring their own lawsuits against users just for fun. If both parties agree, then the winner of the trial will receive Seashells from the losing party. To file a case, fill out the form below:

LAWSUIT FORM:

I am suing:

Reason for lawsuit:

Am I willing to sue for seashells (if you win, they pay. If you lose, then you do.)?:

Do I need legal counsel, or do I want to represent myself? If so, which lawyer do you want?:

Available lawyers: RyanCummings, Sko, and Larkspur. (anyone can represent, but it is prefered that you choose from these 3)

Judge: Arkán Dreamwalker

Secondary judge: CD333

Also, if anyone wants to offer their services as a lawyer, post your offer below.

Lawsuit list:

The next case being heard: KF vs. Ryan (Court dispute) KF represented By Thor, Ryan represented my himself.

Case #2: Sko vs. Arkan (for double posting) Sko representing himself, and Arkan represented by (to be decided). [1000 seashells]

Case #3: Sunshine vs. Marvin (kitten slander) Sunshine represented by Sko, Marvin represented by Samantha

Case #4: Samantha vs. Ryan (for leaving the CC for a few months) Samantha and Ryan representing themselves. [50 seashells]

Last edited by RyanCummings on 22nd May 2013, 1:48 pm; edited 4 times in total

~~~RyanCummings, Community Relations Director for Campbell County, creator of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
RyanCummings
Campbell County General Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kidsboro Court

Post by Marvin DeSanchez on 16th May 2013, 5:31 pm

*blinks*

Ah, yes. Bella. That. .that. .thing.

*sniffs*

Very well ;_;

Marvin DeSanchez
Annoying Annoyer

View user profile http://theaiofanslife.viviti.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bren on 16th May 2013, 7:02 pm

I smell fried cat.

Spoiler:
Bren
CC Founder
CC Founder

View user profile http://www.campbellcountymb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sko on 16th May 2013, 9:48 pm

Sunshine wrote:With his consent, Sko will be my lawyer.

I'll gladly do the job. Smile

Sko
On Vacation
On Vacation

View user profile http://tech.ryanhoots.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer on 17th May 2013, 12:07 pm

I can represent my brother...

I hates Emily

Thor's Hammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samansa14 on 17th May 2013, 3:10 pm

=p Josh said I was representing him.

Arkán&Sammy Besters Forever
Samansa14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer on 18th May 2013, 1:03 pm

Oh... So I can't pull my sly ways on the judges. :'(

I hates Emily

Thor's Hammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayTayTay on 18th May 2013, 1:22 pm

Who's the jury ?????

MayTayTay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Aftershocker on 18th May 2013, 4:09 pm

So is there a date on which Case #1 will be brought to trial?

Aftershocker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine on 18th May 2013, 6:58 pm

MayTayTay wrote:Who's the jury ?????
To answer your question...
RyanCummings wrote:I think in this court the judge decides the outcome. I don't think enough people are willing to play for us to have a jury of 12 people.

Aftershocker wrote:So is there a date on which Case #1 will be brought to trial?
The Honorable Judge Arkán Dreamwalker, Esq. wrote:Let's set a court date. I sujest somtime a few days from now, to give the prosecution and defense time to prepare their cases.
It's been a few days... I suggest that the first trial start by Monday (the day after tomorrow) by the very latest. Then it can run throughout a couple of days, or a week or two as needed, until the, uh... Honorable Judge Arkán Dreamwalker, Esq. =P reaches a verdict.

Sunshine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanCummings on 20th May 2013, 9:48 pm

Just to get things going, I hereby set the court date for...now. Samantha, you may now begin your opening statement for your suing of (gulp) me.

~~~RyanCummings, Community Relations Director for Campbell County, creator of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
RyanCummings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KF on 21st May 2013, 12:11 pm

I am hereby suing: The Kidsboro Court

Reason for lawsuit: Basing a legal system off of a spin-off. (Kidsboro) When it is common knowledge that spin-offs end badly. (Voyager anyone?) Thus endangering our fair County's success.

I am suing for Seashells 300 Adding an additional Seashells 10 a week until the case is resolved due to potential additional harm and danger.

How much do lawyers charge? 15%?

I'll also throw in my name as a lawyer, though I'm not sure if I'll do my own case.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am hereby suing: Arkan Dreamwalker.

Reason for lawsuit: He requires himself to be addressed as the "Honorable Judge" Thus adding 15 characters to every sentence addressed to him in court. As a person who has muscle problems that make typing for long durations of time painful, he is negatively effecting my health and my ability to properly and concisely represent and or file suit in The Kidsboro Court.

I am suing for $250 in damages, plus $15 for every day that goes by before the matter is resolved, and the right not to have to address him or anyone else in this court in a manner similar.

I also ask that this case be bumped up to to the top as it has large implications on the court system and my ability to get clients as a lawyer.

Retro
KF
CC Veteran
CC Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor's Hammer on 21st May 2013, 12:42 pm

KF I could be your lawyer if you wanted.

I hates Emily

Thor's Hammer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by underseasie on 21st May 2013, 1:02 pm

I'm slightly confused, but am willing to take any jobs that are still left...

underseasie
Elected Official
Elected Official

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine on 21st May 2013, 2:47 pm

KF wrote:I am hereby suing: The Kidsboro Court

Reason for lawsuit: Basing a legal system off of a spin-off. (Kidsboro) When it is common knowledge that spin-offs end badly. (Voyager anyone?) Thus endangering our fair County's success.

I am suing for Seashells 300 Adding an additional Seashells 10 a week until the case is resolved due to potential additional harm and danger.

I'll also throw in my name as a lawyer, though I'm not sure if I'll do my own case.
I'm confused... 1) Who's representing the Kidsboro Court (slight detail Wink ) and 2) is it worth suing the Kidsboro Court using the Kidsboro Court system? Think I mean, I know its for the welfare of CC, but using the problem to figure out the problem doesn't seem very logical to me. Just saying. =P

Sunshine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KF on 21st May 2013, 3:03 pm

Sunshine wrote:
KF wrote:I am hereby suing: The Kidsboro Court

I'm confused... 1) Who's representing the Kidsboro Court (slight detail Wink ) and 2) is it worth suing the Kidsboro Court using the Kidsboro Court system? Think I mean, I know its for the welfare of CC, but using the problem to figure out the problem doesn't seem very logical to me. Just saying. =P
1 Whoever the Kidsboro Court chooses to have represent it. 2 Yes. There are currently no other channels for reform.

Retro
KF
CC Veteran
CC Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sko on 21st May 2013, 3:30 pm

KF wrote: Whoever the Kidsboro Court chooses to have represent it.

Umm... I fail to see how the Kidsboro Court can select representation. Wink

Sko
On Vacation
On Vacation

View user profile http://tech.ryanhoots.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CD333 on 21st May 2013, 4:51 pm

I think that the main judge for the Kidsboro Court should represent it, and then I shall judge the case.

Grandpa B. May you rest in peace.

CD333

View user profile http://odysseyblog.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanCummings on 21st May 2013, 4:56 pm

I here by deny the lawsuit against the Kidsboro court, as we have not commited any crime in going off a spin off, and that spin offs don't always end badly, and unless this court does end badly, the claim is invalid.

RyanCummings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KF on 21st May 2013, 6:03 pm

Hold up. Who appointed you judge? Last I checked no one. Are you saying that all the other cases are valid then? What happened to presenting arguments and a ruling? Apparently this is a kangaroo court and the ruling council of The Kidsboro Court will deny any case against them even a hearing.

Less than a week in and already corruption. You are proving my case for me.

Retro
KF
CC Veteran
CC Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine on 21st May 2013, 8:22 pm

KF wrote:Hold up. Who appointed you judge? Last I checked no one.
Actually, he was originally judge, until Sam sued him, and then the Honorable Judge Arkán Dreamwalker, Esq. took over. He is also the one that sort of started accepting lawsuits, but you will notice that it was never directly mentioned who was accepting them.

My, my. At this rate, we might as well get the trial going, deciding whether or not the lawsuit is valid. Wink

KF wrote:I also ask that this case be bumped up to to the top as it has large implications on the court system and my ability to get clients as a lawyer.
By the way, I second this request. He has a very good point. Not to mention, the Honorable Judge Arkán Dreamwalker, Esq. is going to have a large, large debt if we put this off for so long.

And really, Honorable Judge Arkán Dreamwalker, Esq. - negatively effecting someone's health simply to give you an honorable name?! No way As if we didn't have enough problems coming our way with Obama Care. No way Wink

Sunshine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanCummings on 21st May 2013, 8:38 pm

One reason I am saying you can't sue Kidsboro court, is that there are no other courts to take your case, and kidsboro court would only go against you, as you are suing the person with the choice of who wins the lawsuit.

Also, the pupose of this court is to sue users, not forums.

And frankly, I would like to get on with the cases, and start going through them in order.

RyanCummings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshine on 21st May 2013, 8:42 pm

RyanCummings wrote:And frankly, I would like to get on with the cases, and start going through them in order.
As would I, although I kind of feel bad for the Honorable Judge Arkán Dreamwalker, Esq. who will have a huge fine to pay by the time we actually get to it. But whatever you think is best. Smile

Sunshine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KF on 21st May 2013, 9:14 pm

RyanCummings wrote:One reason I am saying you can't sue Kidsboro court, is that there are no other courts to take your case, and kidsboro court would only go against you, as you are suing the person with the choice of who wins the lawsuit.
So you are admitting that The Kidsboro Court would not be partial but in fact corrupted.

Okay, no collective groups? Fine. I hereby revise the lawsuit to be solely against you. Tongue out

Retro
KF
CC Veteran
CC Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RyanCummings on 21st May 2013, 9:26 pm

Fine by me. Just fill out the form, and since it seems that Samantha might not be around a lot for the moment, and you are interested, let's start your case after you file it.

RyanCummings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KF on 21st May 2013, 9:54 pm

Which one? The one against Kidsboro Court?

I am suing: RyanCummings

Reason for lawsuit: Naming and basing The Kidsboro Court off of a spinoff. Thus degrading the legal system of CC and adding potential for harmful effects caused by it's influence.

Seashells: 200

Retro
KF
CC Veteran
CC Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next