None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Mother's Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mother's Day

Tomorrow as you know is Mother's day, and I'm hoping there aren't any mothers here, *looks around* [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Ooh good, we're safe. Razz I'm pretty sure we all have mothers, unless your like the lost boys from Peter Pan and your gonna gather in a circle and sing "We have a mother, at last we have a mother!" when Wendy makes her way to Never Land. haha.[Can you guys tell I miss Peter pan stuff? haha]From the time our Mother brought us to this world she has watched us grow into beautiful and handsome young men and women. She taught us lessons, she showed us new things, she cared for us while we were ill, she protected us from harm and danger that might hurt us. As a little baby your mother rocked you to sleep, singing a lullaby with her heavenly voice, she told all her friends with great pride about you, she held your hand when you took your first step, she kissed your forehead and bandaged your wounds when you fell of your bike, she took you to the park and pushed you on the swing, she simply held you under her wing. But look, *gasps* your almost fully grown. Your journey into the world is just beginning, and soon you must leave your mothers wing.You will test your wings and fly threw the sky, and of course, you'll fall sooner or later, But what's this? Your mother is still there, she'll gladly still kiss your forehead and hug you, she'll give you that motherly advice, her love is still there. Oh give me a break, enough of this poetry sounded stuff. Moms are awesome, give her a hug, pick some pretty flowers, make a card, tell her you love her and she's awesome. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]*pause*Why are you still sitting there on your butt? Get up lazy bum and go do it! Very Happy

Last edited by Maria on 11th May 2013, 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

"Girl, you are beautiful! So smile! Because someone might be falling in love with it!" <3
Check out my blog, "The dreamer of dreams"!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maria
Maria
Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Mother's Day :: Comments

Post on 11th May 2013, 6:20 pm by Sko

True, all of that. Very Happy

Maybe we need to band together and make a bunch of Mother's Day signature images for CC? See how many people we can get to use them?

Back to top Go down

Post on 11th May 2013, 6:21 pm by Maria

oooh that would be cool!!!

Back to top Go down

Post on 12th May 2013, 1:08 pm by Thor's Hammer

We took our mom out to eat and paid for it. And my mother doesn't really bandage your wound but make you heal. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on 12th May 2013, 2:35 pm by Maria

Haha Well.......it was a nice post Tongue out

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum