None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Love your enemies???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love your enemies???

Like my title? I'm sure we all have messed up with loving those who who "curse" us. Sadly, we dont like the idea of "loving our enemies" very much. I just got tested just this week by a girl at peter pan practice. This girl named Becky, she is an interesting girl, a mean one with alot of hurt. Every year she gets a play part and sees a girl who has a guy that likes her, she lies to everyone, spreading rumors and horrid things to this girls friends. I, sadly, was on her target list. She thought i was prettier then her, and claimed i "stole" her guy during the first few months of practicing, and when she found out who my crush was, she had an evil plan. She told everyone that i was a lair, a flirt, a hypocrite, and so much more. She told my close friends, people i didn't know, and even my crush. I started crying during practice, and one girl ran over to me, and said "dont worry about becky, she's wrong, i just met you yesterday and i know your amazing, and you are beautiful. And if that guy you like chooses becky over you, well, he just doesn't know what hes missing." After crying myself to sleep and trying to think of the meanest things to say, i felt peace in my spirit, like all the anger was taken from me. I heard a tiny voice in my heart. "Mary, dont you love me? show love to becky, let go of your anger" finally, i did, with Jesus' help anyway. Of course i mess up, but if Jesus can love a sinner like me, then i can forgive and love becky. Just think, "If Christ can forgive me, than i can forgive this person." It may be hard, but it's so much better then hating someone for the rest of your life. And Jesus will be so proud of you! Well, hope you enjoyed my post, please comment! I love hearing your thoughts! Love u guys!
Love, The Dreamer of Dreams

"Girl, you are beautiful! So smile! Because someone might be falling in love with it!" <3
Check out my blog, "The dreamer of dreams"!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maria
Maria
Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Love your enemies??? :: Comments

Post on 3rd May 2013, 2:02 pm by Batgirl

I wish I was more like you...

Back to top Go down

Post on 3rd May 2013, 2:32 pm by underseasie

That's awesome, Mary!
Ooh! Peter Pan? What part?

Back to top Go down

Post on 3rd May 2013, 11:42 pm by Maria

I play in the pirate band, no lines, or singing, just dancing away with my harmonica Smile Ooh bat, dont feel that way! And guys, oh my gosh, i almost died tonight on stage! Tonight was our first show, and i had a fever and my stomach was hurting, so i almost fainted in the 2 dances i did.....thank God I'm ok! I almost went to the ER!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum