None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Unicorns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unicorns

On my dear friend Sko's request, I'm writing about unicorns.....yes unicorns. Unicorns are gorgeous horse-like creatures with horns and epic wings. They seem to hide from humans, if they were alive. These gorgeous creatures seem to be hated by many, and loved by few. They usually are pink and white, they're kinda fairy tale looking. They are usually talked about in fairy tales, movies, and books. Like in the chronicles of narnia in the last book called "The last Battle", there was a beautiful unicorn, [or should I say handsome, Wink] named Jewel. Unicorns I must admit, are very beautiful, and it would be amazing if they were real, cuz i would love to have one as a pet. =) Are unicorns real animals? No idea, I honestly doubt it, but maybe, just maybe, they come out at night and dance with stars. Well, that's all for now.
Love,
Dreamer of Dreams

"Girl, you are beautiful! So smile! Because someone might be falling in love with it!" <3
Check out my blog, "The dreamer of dreams"!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maria
Maria
Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Unicorns :: Comments

Post on 12th February 2013, 11:12 pm by Sko

Awesome. I need to make myself a unicorn avatar. (I have tons of variants of my cat avatar, a unicorn one is missing)

Back to top Go down

Post on 13th February 2013, 1:33 am by Arkán Dreamwalker

Sko wrote:Awesome. I need to make myself a unicorn avatar. (I have tons of variants of my cat avatar, a unicorn one is missing)
"variants"? I hope you use them.

Back to top Go down

Post on 13th February 2013, 11:13 am by Sko

Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:"variants"? I hope you use them.

They're usually for holidays, but I have edited this image way beyond just cropping. But so far, a unicorn horn seems to be nearly impossible to add well enough that it looks "real".

Back to top Go down

Post on 13th February 2013, 12:48 pm by underseasie

Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Two of the most awesome unicorns right there. Wink And a baby dragon.

Back to top Go down

Post on 13th February 2013, 2:59 pm by Maria

Baha, i have no clue what my nect topic will be about... haha

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum