None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Are you electronic addict?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are you electronic addict?

Did my title catch your eye? If your reading this it must of! Wink Now, I know all of you are fantastic dreamers, so I want you to take a second and close your eyes and imagine, imagine what life would be like in the 1600s, there was no tv, no electricity, no ipods, no cellphones or ipads, no computers, I'm sure u get the idea. Now I'm sure your wondering, what on earth did they do? Now imagine the sounds, with no mp3s or ipods it must have been boring right? Wrong! Imagine the sound of the gentle river, the cool summer breeze, the laughter of children, the song of a mother, a father whistling a tune as he works, you get the picture. This just appeals to me, life seemed so simple then. With the epic dresses and gowns, to going to balls, I'm sure people in that day had fun! Now look at today, with tv, ipods, malls, mp3s, junky tv series, you dont hear those peaceful sounds anymore. But why not? why dont we want to hear them? Do you ever hear God's little whispers anymore? I think, just maybe, satan is trying to distract us with things of the world, the world is his playground after all, why wouldn't he try to confuse us? We seem to think that satan is this idiotic guy, but my friend, he is very smart, and he knows more then we think. But dont have fear, maybe, we should give up electronics for a few days, believe me, you'll feel better if you do! So, i say u should put your laptop down and bake cookies, go on, call your best friend, go hang out with your bro or sista, Have fun!
Love,
Dreamer of Dreams

"Girl, you are beautiful! So smile! Because someone might be falling in love with it!" <3
Check out my blog, "The dreamer of dreams"!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maria
Maria
Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Are you electronic addict? :: Comments

Post on 9th February 2013, 3:09 pm by Thor's Hammer

Wish I could. I love to go to interesting places, travel the world. But stuck in this 4 walled house.

Back to top Go down

Post on 9th February 2013, 3:11 pm by Maria

Well, your back yard can always be an adventure!

Back to top Go down

Post on 9th February 2013, 3:14 pm by Thor's Hammer

Oh yeah was for along time until about a year ago it kinda got boring. I mean I had done every thing. I killed pretty much all the frogs and lizards I could.

Back to top Go down

Post on 9th February 2013, 3:15 pm by Maria

oh dear, lol, well, run bear foot in the grass, thats always fun

Back to top Go down

Post on 9th February 2013, 3:20 pm by Thor's Hammer

I always walk bare foot and the last time I checked there was more sand than grass outside.

Back to top Go down

Post on 9th February 2013, 3:31 pm by Maria

sand?????? do yu live near the ocean???? =D

Back to top Go down

Post on 9th February 2013, 3:42 pm by Thor's Hammer

The heat and we do not water our grass. Also we have two huge trees which take most of the water.

Back to top Go down

Post on 9th February 2013, 3:43 pm by Maria

oh that makes sense,

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum