None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Romantically challenged?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Romantically challenged?

I just watched a video by skit guys called "Romantically challenged", the tittle caught my eye and as I laughed and listened i was amazed at the truth that I heard. They talked about not just being romantic, but loving. Now i know must of us are between ages 13 and 16, but this is a good time to start thinking about the future relationships and even marriages we'll have. Are we being loving to people now? There's a difference between love and infatuations. When you have infatuation it can last up to 18 months, and then soon will go. Sometimes it can lasts years. I had a boy who liked me for 6 years, but then stopped as soon as I told him we need to get to know each other better. You see, this boy had no interest in knowing me, he liked my looks, but he had no interest in knowing the person behind them. So what are you doing, being infatuated, or learning how to love? I totally suggest read 1 Corinthians 13, it tells us that love is not selfish, it's kind, it does not boast, ect. I'm doing my best on studying other peoples relationships, or marriages to see what their doing, are they being a servant to each other? Are they loving each like Christ loved us? Yes, there are those kissy kissy moments in marriage, and other romantic things, but that's just a small part of it, there is so much more then that. So, are you willing to love just one guy, ladies? Are you willing to love one woman, guys? Well, start by praying for your future spouse, start by loving more people, things like that. And one day, my friend, you will have a happy marriage, if you do it God's way.
Well, I'm off, love you all!
The dreamer of dreams

"Girl, you are beautiful! So smile! Because someone might be falling in love with it!" <3
Check out my blog, "The dreamer of dreams"!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maria
Maria
Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Romantically challenged? :: Comments

Post on 9th February 2013, 3:20 pm by Thor's Hammer

Hmm, I think of some people. One person said straight to my face I was cute and she wanted to get to know me. I think you kinda get embarresed and it is much easier to keep it unsaid, but then you never really get a good relationship so there are ups and downs.

Back to top Go down

Post on 9th February 2013, 3:30 pm by Maria

yeah, i still cry when i see him or think of the boy i talked about. i miss him alot, but if he doesn't wanna get to know me, then he ain't worth my time,

Back to top Go down

Post on 11th February 2013, 7:08 pm by Pound Foolish

Truth be told, I've wanted to get to know every single girl I've ever had a crush on better.
But yes, crushes can last a long time. I once loved a girl when I was little. When you're eight or seven, things are simpler: if you like someone, just go and try to kiss em. Of course, as the years went by, I maturely left that behind... Oh, what the heck, I still like her. Sue me.
By the way, OHEMGEE, who's that cute starlet in your avatar? I'm sooo attracted to her. She looks just like a girl named Audra I've liked awhile. I could look at that pic forever. Don't ever change it! Tongue out

Back to top Go down

Post on 11th February 2013, 9:41 pm by Maria

oh my, lol i think i should change it, Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on 13th February 2013, 11:05 am by Thor's Hammer

Dud infatuted tsk tsk.

Back to top Go down

Post on 13th February 2013, 1:20 pm by Pound Foolish

conquestor, you aren't really Mr. Thinker, are you?

Back to top Go down

Post on 13th February 2013, 3:09 pm by Maria

I bet it is, sky boy!! But anyway, did you like my blog? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum