None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

I don't wanna grow up!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't wanna grow up!

In my head are memories of being a kid, I remember being excited about whatever season came, but I got tired of it quickly. I remember playing with the girl next door, telling her about Jesus, and my dream of becoming his princess. I remember having my crown and wearing it every where, and telling my mom how I dreamed of prince charming. Where did those years go? Where did that 6 year old wonder off to? I grew up! It's kinda sad, I miss those years where boys didn't matter, and if a boy had a crush on you it was because of who you were, and you really didn't care for drama. I miss coloring for hours, and drawing cats and thinking it was an awesome drawing, and the days where your hair didn't matter, but it was really soft. The days where you played in the grass, or you played with your little friends for hours, and you went to imaginary worlds. The days where you played with your collection of toy ponies, [yes, i had 50 ponies, i got rid of them all though] or barbies, and you were the star of the show. Where did those years go? I still remember being that little girl. I miss the old life, but lets not grow up! Ever notice how kids have more fun then adults? That's cuz adults never enjoy anything, it's sad! I wanna become a kid again, and enjoy life! So put away that, "Coloring is for kids" nonsense, go play with kids! Read a Narnia book! Dream again! Have fun! Go on that Merry go round, go have fun! Go dance to your favorite song! It's fun! Very Happy Now, I'm off to have fun! Love you guys!
Love always,
The Dreamer of Dreams, [mary]

"Girl, you are beautiful! So smile! Because someone might be falling in love with it!" <3
Check out my blog, "The dreamer of dreams"!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maria
Maria
Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

I don't wanna grow up! :: Comments

Post on 2nd January 2013, 7:44 pm by Sko

Well, you know, you don't have to be a boring adult. You can still have fun, if you have the free time.

So, make sure you get a job that lets you take weekends off. That way, you can do whatever you want, and nobody has to know. Smile

We don't have to be stereotypical. I certainly won't, I'll be the one with the giant human-sized hamster ball in my back yard.

Back to top Go down

Post on 2nd January 2013, 7:45 pm by Maria

I love having fun, when i grow up my house is gonna be so colorful, haha

Back to top Go down

Post on 2nd January 2013, 7:48 pm by God's Girl

I agree!

Since
I am now officially an adult and I still play with ponies and color and
do my doll's hair, those people who say that it is wrong have no excuse!

Back to top Go down

Post on 2nd January 2013, 7:48 pm by Aftershocker

I like to color. Very Happy And I have a few Narnia books.

Back to top Go down

Post on 2nd January 2013, 7:51 pm by Maria

You go Susan! I wish i still had my ponies, i gave them all to a girl who didn't have any toys. Haha, As, to this day i still color. I love reading Narnia, i have all the books.

Back to top Go down

Post on 2nd January 2013, 11:35 pm by Samansa14

I love goofing around and being a kid! I love being my dorky old goofy self! Laughing Haha, It's fun!! Others say they have to "grow up" to fit in and be cool. But, then they walk around like mindless clones and act totally dull!
Haha. I'm going to be one of the coolest adults out there... Because I'm going to love to act like a creative human being. How about you guys? Very Happy

Oh, I'll dance with you!! *Turns on Party in the USA.* Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on 2nd January 2013, 11:36 pm by Maria

Oh i was thinking of dancing to, "Call me maybe" haha Very Happy Are you kidding? I'm gonna be such a fun adult! And fashionable to! haha

Back to top Go down

Post on 2nd January 2013, 11:39 pm by Samansa14

Uh..... I don't like Call Me Maybe... Haha, sorry. Wink
Haha, as am I... as soon as I figure out some fashion sense! Laughing Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on 2nd January 2013, 11:40 pm by Maria

Oh i can help yu, all my friends come to me for guy help, fashion help, you name it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum