None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Where am I going?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where am I going?

Sometimes in life we feel that way, we feel like we need a map, or a compass, anything to get us to our destination. We don't know where on earth God is taking us, he can be confusing, I would know. This summer I was having alot boy problems, so I went to camp to escape, I wanted to get away from it, but the same thing happened at camp! God has a way of surprising us, doesn't he? But thank God I'm on the right track now. I use to be on the wrong path, I was boy-crazy, rebellious,lying, ect, but camp changed me, and I'm no longer lost, I can see the light again, and I'm back on God's path for me. But where are you going in life? Are you following God's plan for you? He wants to lead us, don't try to escape God, Jonah did that to, and I don't think spending 3 days in some whale's belly would be fun. lol. Following God isn't easy, I've had to do some pretty tough things for God, but I felt better when I followed him. Following ourselfs is a pretty bad idea, we can have our lives end up crumbling. You can only live life once, so why would we wanna make it crumble? I think I would rather have a good, happy life, don't you? Hey, following Jesus ain't easy, he doesn't promise us everlasting life on earth, that's after we die. Christians still get sick, we still die, but if your truly a christian you don't have to fear death. Being a christian isn't your good works, the bible clearly states we cant get to heaven by good works, it's by faith. That guy on the cross besides Jesus got to go to heaven, "but he wasn't baptized!" you may say, you don't need to be baptized, being baptized shows others that you got saved. "Jesus is the way, the truth, and the light, no one comes to the father except through him." So that is the way to get back on track, following God, let him have your life. Life is complicated without Jesus leading. Let Jesus take the wheel. It's ok to have help! Praying for you guys. Love you!
Love,
The dreamer of dreams, [Mary]

"Girl, you are beautiful! So smile! Because someone might be falling in love with it!" <3
Check out my blog, "The dreamer of dreams"!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maria
Maria
Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Where am I going? :: Comments

Post on 31st December 2012, 7:10 pm by Sko

*thumbs up* Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on 31st December 2012, 9:11 pm by Maria

Thank you, sko! Your always so sweet, thanks for commenting. Means alot to me! *hug*

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum