I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

The worst part of being sick is the medicine. I've proved it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The worst part of being sick is the medicine. I've proved it.

Okay, I didn't think it was possible, but today, I know it's true. Medicine can be worse than what it cures, even today. Yesterday I had to swallow a big pill, and concluded I couldn't do it again unless my life depended on it. So, today, I have to eat Jello with a crushed pill sprinkled over it. It's worse than it sounds. Mad

Really, I'd rather be sick for a few more days than eat this stuff, but I'll eat it anyways.

Anyways, some positive stuff. I've found out that I have more money to build my PC than I originally thought, and so far, it looks like the specs will be:

Intel Core i7-3770 (3.5 GHz)
16 GB of Corsair "Vengeance" RAM
1TB WD Black
DVD RW
630 Watt Power Supply

And the best part is, I have all the money right now. I just need to finalize the parts list. Very Happy

Sko
On Vacation
On Vacation

View user profile http://tech.ryanhoots.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

The worst part of being sick is the medicine. I've proved it. :: Comments

Post on 27th December 2012, 1:15 pm by underseasie

Cool! I still have no idea what you're talking about with the computer thingy, but cool! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on 27th December 2012, 1:19 pm by Sko

underseasie wrote:Cool! I still have no idea what you're talking about with the computer thingy, but cool! Wink

Pretty much, it all means that my new computer meets the minimum requirements for Windows 7. And then some. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on 27th December 2012, 5:59 pm by Maria

I agree with you about the medicine. I had to take 4 pills along with liquid cough medicine that was really gross and thick and it took 5 min to get through your throat.

Back to top Go down

Post on 27th December 2012, 6:05 pm by Sko

Maria wrote:I agree with you about the medicine. I had to take 4 pills along with liquid cough medicine that was really gross and thick and it took 5 min to get through your throat.

Yeah, it's stuff like that makes me think I'd rather be sick another day or two. Really, it's a cost-benefit analysis. If I wanted to go somewhere the next day, I'd do it gladly. But, I have nowhere to go, so I really think the grossness of the medicine isn't outweighed by the benefits.

Of course, if this was a terminal illness we're talking about, I'd gladly do it. I'd hate to die just because the medicine was too gross. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum