None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

For the first time this school year: I got one math problem wrong, :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For the first time this school year: I got one math problem wrong, :(

I thought I might have a chance this year at getting a perfect score at math for the entire year. But, unfortunately, I'll have to try again next year, because yesterday, I got one math question wrong. That means, I did sixty-nine math lessons without a single mistake, until yesterday when I got 93% instead of 100% on my test.

This is a tragic calamity. affraid

At least I got exactly 99.98% of all my math questions right so far this year. I bet not many people can say that. But still, it's not perfect.

Sko
On Vacation
On Vacation

View user profile http://tech.ryanhoots.com/

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

For the first time this school year: I got one math problem wrong, :( :: Comments

Post on 14th December 2012, 1:49 pm by Samansa14

Aw.... I'm sorry! I totally know the feeling!
While I have complete A's in my math, (Have for the past three years, Which, Makes me ecstatic really. Wink ) I managed to do that very same thing. It was not fun. But, I looked on the bright side, At least I'm not a flunky. Wink haha.
Way to go on the good grades anyways! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on 14th December 2012, 1:58 pm by underseasie

That's really not to bad! For the most part, I get average grades on my math, my best subjects are History and Grammar. But I really know how you feel, except for me, I get that feeling when I get one answer wrong that I should have gotten right, and then I have to take the test over again...(my mom lets me take test over again if I don't get a good enough score).

Back to top Go down

Post on 14th December 2012, 2:04 pm by Maria

lucky!! i'm a flunk at school.......

Back to top Go down

Post on 14th December 2012, 2:13 pm by Marvin DeSanchez

Hey, that's not too bad from me. I get 99.98% of my trig problems too. .

. .wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post on 14th December 2012, 2:36 pm by Sko

Sammy14 Smile wrote:Aw.... I'm sorry! I totally know the feeling!
While I have complete A's in my math, (Have for the past three years, Which, Makes me ecstatic really. Wink ) I managed to do that very same thing. It was not fun. But, I looked on the bright side, At least I'm not a flunky. Wink haha.
Way to go on the good grades anyways! Smile

Thanks. Smile

underseasie wrote:That's really not to bad! For the most part, I get average grades on my math, my best subjects are History and Grammar. But I really know how you feel, except for me, I get that feeling when I get one answer wrong that I should have gotten right, and then I have to take the test over again...(my mom lets me take test over again if I don't get a good enough score).

Pretty much, the way I do it is I take the test, and if I get a problem wrong I do it over again. If I get it wrong again, I ask my dad for help. But, if I figure it out myself, I still subtract it from my score.

At least I still have 100% for Latin so far...

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum