None

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

Dreams of a dreamer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams of a dreamer

Ok, so, I'm making a new blog on the CC! I hope yu like it, here goes my first one!

I really don't know what to write about first, I'm kinda just playing this by ear, but here it goes.
Lately my world has been flipped upside down and I've been dragged along with it, and I keep wondering where on earth is God in all of this? Well he's here, though I have no clue why he lets certain things happen. I've always been a dreamer, and I always had dreams of becoming beautiful and being able to reach perfection, which for my whole life I've looked to make-up as my guide. As some of you know, I had a pretty tough Summer, from the time i started starving myself, from the time I almost fainted, starving myself has been one of the worst mistakes ever. I finally stopped, and I've been stronger since then, and I'll tell you, I'm still not to strong, I'm pretty fragile. And since I was 8 I've had guys come and go, claiming they liked me and wanted to date me someday, and then leaving me behind for some gorgeous girl who looks like a model. Which I've told my self that my worth was pretty low cuz i didn't have a guy. That is one of the biggest lies Satan uses for girls, from the time your 6 to age 50 we always seem to worry about beauty and our worth. But lets face it, every girl wants her prince charming to come along and save the day and ride away together on a horse, but fairy tales aren't real. Guys sometimes fail, girls fall, we all make mistakes. What to you expect when two sinners get married? Do you think it's gonna be a perfect marriage? Not quite, that's why Jesus wants to help people when their dating, engaged, or married, he's the only reason relationships can work. From personal experience I can tell you that when you try to make a relationship work it won't, it just gets messed up and ruined. Pray before you get into relationships, even just if your befriending someone. But don't get into dating relationships till your ready to marry. I've never dated, not dating at early age=no scars! Take it from a person who gave her heart away to soon, it's a bad idea, give your heart to God for now, and let him give you the person of your dreams. Alright, I'll write my next blog soon,
Love always,
The dreamer of dreams

"Girl, you are beautiful! So smile! Because someone might be falling in love with it!" <3
Check out my blog, "The dreamer of dreams"!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maria
Maria
Maria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Dreams of a dreamer :: Comments

Post on 6th December 2012, 2:09 pm by Aftershocker

That was pretty good Mary! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post on 6th December 2012, 3:38 pm by Sko

Nice post, I look forward to reading more from you.

However, this blog is in the wrong place. It should go in the "Blogs" forum. We can't move it there ourselves because of how the CC blog system is set up, so you'll have to start a new blog there. You can keep this topic open if you want, though. It could start a nice conversation, one that I'd like to be a part of.

Please PM Eugene about setting up a blog, he'll be glad to get one up for you.

Back to top Go down

Post on 6th December 2012, 3:39 pm by Maria

I'm embarrassed to say it, but i dont even know who he is,

Back to top Go down

Post on 6th December 2012, 3:45 pm by Sko

Here's his profile: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post on 6th December 2012, 3:47 pm by Maria

alright thanks!! i just Pmed him

Back to top Go down

Post on 6th December 2012, 3:48 pm by Sko

Always glad to be of help. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on 6th December 2012, 3:49 pm by Maria

hehe so I've heard! Hey would you get on chat? i'm all alone over there,

Back to top Go down

Post on 6th December 2012, 3:52 pm by Sko

MaryBeth wrote:hehe so I've heard! Hey would you get on chat? i'm all alone over there,
On my way now. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post on 6th December 2012, 5:32 pm by Aftershocker

Sko wrote:Nice post, I look forward to reading more from you.

However, this blog is in the wrong place. It should go in the "Blogs" forum. We can't move it there ourselves because of how the CC blog system is set up, so you'll have to start a new blog there. You can keep this topic open if you want, though. It could start a nice conversation, one that I'd like to be a part of.

Please PM Eugene about setting up a blog, he'll be glad to get one up for you.
I was wondering why I couldn't move it to the "Blogs" forum.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum