In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

Most users ever online was 27 on 15th May 2013, 11:59 am
Top posting users this month

Today’s Show
Powered by The Odyssey Scoop.

AIO Characters

Go down

AIO Characters

Recently, I sent Bryce, that is, CreativeThinker101, “Alex”, a message asking what my next Pound Foolish Wisdom should be on, with a list of the characters I had in mind to analyze:
”Here are some ideas for the next Pound Foolish Wisdom:

Dr. Blackgaard

He replied:
“Those are quite good ideas. However, I think I'll narrow it down a bit if you don't mind…”
He had indeed narrowed it down… to just three options.
Dr. Blackgaard

Which am I doing? You’ll just have to seeeeeeee. You’ll notice Emily, unsurprisingly, wasn’t included in the narrowed down list of choices. However… sorry, EmilyHaters. If you think I’m backing off, wrong. I’m still going to write a Pound Foolish Wisdom on Emily eventually for Just Another AIO Blog… or I QUIT! Wink (Please excuse the unprofessional smiley.)
I am certainly enjoying creating Pound Foolish Wisdom. I’ve only made one, so far, but the second is on its way. I know my writing won’t ever be Ben Warren masterpieces, but I’m having fun.
Perhaps characters are the greatest asset AIO has. Sure, people like to talk about how great AIO’s message is. And rightly so. Yet, characters are what keep us coming back. They make us laugh, bring about the story; they are the tip of the magic wand, focusing the spell and enchantment of a story upon it.
I am honored to do a small homage to these characters in my analytical specials, and I draw closer to the characters as I write them.
That, after all, is so much of a story’s power. The power to make us care about a character. A person. And idea.
And love him or her.
Through these articles, I hope to draw closer to, perhaps, Connie… Jason… Perhaps even Whit himself.
AIO takes us on a journey through character’s lives, where we make friends.
That’s the magic of stories.

Thanks for reading. Till next, I’m Pound Foolish, saying, with God in your life, every day is an adventure… and with me in your life, every day’s a little weirder! Once again, if you want to see the choice for the latest Pound Foolish Wisdom, you’ll just have to visit Just Another AIO Blog this coming Tuesday! (Bwa-ha-ha.)

Penny Wise

Pound Foolish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

AIO Characters :: Comments

Post on 1st September 2012, 11:12 am by CreativeThinker101

Nice job, PF! Don't worry, I'll let you do one on Emily... eventually.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum